1 Ocak 2012 Pazar

Music is healer of My Soul!


Son zamanlarda dinlediğim sevdiğim sesler,soluklar..




Dry the River - No Rest


I used to be a king alone
Like Solomon or Rehoboam
And in the eaves the corvidae
did jealous keep my picture frames
and everything did oxidate in place

But then you came, a single cell
with astrolabe and carousel
and algebra and symmetry
and none of this was lost on me
and I could see how still I'd been before

If I don't eat, I don't sleep at all.

Like limbs in procession,
like so many birds,
stampeding like oxen,
our hearts are a herd,
I loved you in the bed,
I loved you in the best way possible,
I loved you in the bed,

Did you see the light in my heart?
Did you see the sweat on my brow?
Did you see the fear in my heart?
Did you see me bleeding it out?

I loved you in the bed,
I loved you in the best way possible,
I loved you in the best way possible,
I loved you in the best way possible,
I loved you in the best way possible,
I loved you in the bed.






-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Angus and Julia Stone - For You



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Gentle Waves - Pretty Things


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thirteen Things - Elephant Parade


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Little Dragon - Twice  



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Lighthouse and The Whaler - White Days



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jay Jay Pistolet - Sing Along!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

İzleyiciler